Archive for the ‘Auto First Aid Kits’ Category
In additon, to the normal items in your first aid kit, make sure your first aid kit contains Ipecac syrup to treat poisoning and/or keep numbers of the Poison Control Center, and other such numbers you may need.
In addition, most people forget about burns and having some burn free spray or patches really helps.
It’s important to be prepared for any and all emergencies; always keep your first aid supplies intact and up to date. Make sure to replenish items as necessary and take note of expiration dates so you can immediately replace them. Every home and office needs a first aid kit, but it’s also a good idea to have one in your car.
Here are some basic first aid supplies:
- Cleansing agent/soap and antibiotic towelettes for disinfection
- Antibiotic ointment to prevent infection
- Adhesive bandages, sterile dressings and surgical tape
- Disposable gloves and scissors
- Eye wash solution and burn ointment
- Over the counter medicines such as pain relievers and anti-diarrhea medications